Ridge Meadows Hospital
Join the RMH Medical Staff Association!
In addition to the professional benefits afforded to you by Fraser Health, there are many perks to becoming a member of the Ridge Meadows Hospital Medical Staff.
• Access to Fraser Health Secure Messaging;
• Access to Education, Social and Engagement Events including RMH Grand Rounds and Journal Club;
• RMH Gym Access;
• Access to Engagement Society funding for projects, this funding can pay for Physician hours and Catering at meetings and events.
More information on the projects the MSA has funded can be found on our completed projects page →
- How much are the current dues?
- What do the MSA dues pay for?
- How can I pay my annual dues?
- Physician privileges
- Active and Provisional staff – $100
- Midwives and NP’s – $50
- Associate and Consulting staff, Palliative Care, Surgical Assists, Dentists – $50
- Medical Staff over 65 years – $0
In the last fiscal year your dues have paid for:
- New Mattresses for the RMH Emergency Department sleep room
- Coffee and Snacks for the Physician Engagement Centre
- Annual Gym Membership for all MSA members, view RMH gym information here →
At this time we would prefer payment via e-transfer. Please visit your online banking website, select the option to send funds electronically.
Account name: Ridge Meadows Hospital Medical Staff
If you do not have access to etransfer please make a cheque payable to “RMH Medical Staff”, forward it to the MSA mailbox c/o Briony Geldeard. For more information on what you may owe for past years, please email: RMHPES@gmail.com
As a Physician you get to choose what kind of privileges you have at RMH. If you feel that you are visiting RMH less often, perhaps you should consider changing your Privileges with Fraser Health Credentialing. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to access these benefits, and remain on the RMH Medical Staff you must pay your annual dues:
The following is taken from the Fraser Health MSA rules, in section 8.6:
“Each Member of the Active and Provisional Staff shall pay an annual membership fee at the Primary Site of the Member, as determined by a simple majority of Members in attendance at the annual meeting on recommendation of the elected officers of the Medical Staff Association. This annual fee is due and payable each Year and is a requirement in order to remain on the Medical Staff.”
This annual fee is due and payable each Year and is a requirement to remain on the Medical Staff.